QUEST TO ETERNITY

Times up...over now...!!!

Hustle bustle....
Quick have to be on the zenith of matured success
No waiting...
No Throbbing hearts...
No question of deep caressing...
People sell them here in exchange...

Circling smokes are fading in waste...
No nicotine tasted so bad...
Pressure rising...
Boiling deep withing...
Another day of struggle....!!!

All want to Win yes Winning is the anthem...
No one needs to be blamed...!!!

I stay away...seeing the rat race of unsolved mystery...
Success...?? nah let me be the last in the run of misery...!!

I smiled n stayed for a while...
Looking at da endless quest of no completion...

I pack my bags n bid adieu
To the unlimited bondage of modern technology...!!

1 comment:

P Forever said...

Thought of leaving behnd a comment....It needs patience to write like this..Wish I had some,so that my blog would have something more creative!!But keep checkin mine anyways...